Monday, October 13, 2014

Add your comment * Name: * Email: Email will not be made public with the answer? I want to receive


600 gr chicken meat (boneless thighs best) 10 pitted green olives (mine were stuffed with almonds) 1/2 pickled lemon 2 cloves garlic 1 small onion 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon condiment cups turmeric 1 teaspoon ginger powder condiment cups chili top few parsley salt and pepper 2 tablespoons oil
Chicken stew with pickled lemons and olives - Preparation Place meat in hot oil sprinkled with salt and pepper fried with lid. When slightly browned on one side turn them on the other side. * To make sure the salt because the olives and lemon and salted, put just over meat Then add chopped onion and garlic, stir and leave and cap to impeded until onion is soft. Lemon a clean core, and then peel it under running water pass to go salt on it. Cut peel strips slim. Add spices (paprika, turmeric, ginger and chili if you want it spicy) 1/2 cup and off the water. condiment cups Add olives, parsley and lemon sour. Simmer with lid for another 30 minutes. Check that the water falls too fast and add if necessary. Serve with couscous condiment cups or rice.
Add cometariu | Print
Re: chicken stew with pickled lemons and olives Hi, I am a friend of Adrien Muresan, she gave me your website and I find it interesting fff. I live in Montreal and I love cooking, condiment cups cook more, but are always on the run and lack of inspiration. I would love if I corresponded anyway love your comments and I'm home from Cluj here rarely condiment cups hear expressions of Transylvania. Please tell me ... where pickled lemons?
Re: chicken stew with pickled lemons and olives hello cristina, I'm glad you gave Adriana address pickled lemons find ready-Arabic stores, condiment cups if to you there so you can cook or you home, here's the recipe: [link ]
Re: chicken stew with pickled lemons and olives recipe sensational. Since I died when I saw the picture of lust. I quickly pickled lemons and made stew. Aroma on lemons is simply outstanding. A marvel. Now I try to convert the followers who put their pickled lemons. And they sought opportunities to repeat the figure
Re: chicken stew with pickled lemon and olive chicken stew that pickled lemons and olives is called 'Tajin' ... normally made from a whole chicken, boneless thighs and your not missing some spices from retzeta
Add your comment * Name: * Email: Email will not be made public with the answer? I want to receive email when my comment reply Ioana not want to receive email when Joan reply my comment Subject: Comment:
Categories Pastry Appetizers Beverages condiment cups Condiments Desert Gem and jam seals Snacks (Snack) Foods meat dishes Pickles and Canned Vegetables Breakfast Salad Salsa Sandwich condiment cups Sauces and Soups
Cuisine American condiment cups Arabic Asian Bulgarian Croatian English French German and Austrian Indiana Greek Italian Dutch Portuguese Romanian Russian Mexicana Sarbeasca South American Spanish Swedish Turkish Ungureasca
Others ... recipes spice recipes Sonnentor post calorie recipes cheap recipes condiment cups Recipes Baked Recipes Vegetarian Recipes lact-ovo Children condiment cups barbecue recipes simple recipes quick recipes




No comments:

Post a Comment