Thursday, October 24, 2013

3 days ago


Was grieved on your blender. It was grieved that had a desire to open the kitchen window and slap it on the places already pažaliavusios spring grass. I told him a couple of not so beautiful Russian use what little words .. and then thought, that the egg baltima do not want to whip hand. Not those times, not the patience. McHugh had crushed manually, but it's easier than egg whites with a hand mixer to whip. Recently, very mad at the home located in home appliances. Pump roar, although the major in his mid-bathing at least started to suck .. but that the emitted sound is damaging my eardrums that even begins to feel sick from the malice, trying to vacuum up cat fur off draikanas jar of candy a single home. Now it's even mentioned my blender started giving up decently perform some of his own functions. And the two of us so beautifully jar of candy dragavo 3 years. With his pimtaku survived BEVE 9 years .. so beautiful memories with him were related: the first (and immediately held) soufflé, the first chocolate cakes, the first creamy soups (as it started from the prompter ...) ... And it features a patchwork whimsical started after 3 years!! jar of candy For what it Gertrūdytė! The camera also nebedžiugina me. I look at pictures taken with him and I'm not satisfied. Soap is soap. Never have been obtained without the actual camera, the quality of what I would like. But this is at least working on my Baby, nesiožiuoja. Unlike our computer. There is nothing to expect from him: Veteran .. but in elementary even browse or write nebeišeina ... Well, this is again a popular Russian One word I say. Anyway, so I sit and write a blog post on the laguoto paper (and then savomintis jar of candy perrašinįju the computer). Every day I hope that my husband will not forget to bring back your working computer home. Until then, I'm listening to the chirping chicks and cars booming. I can not learn German, I can not surf the Internet, I can not listen to music, can not write or blog entries, or emails ... Mobile Internet? jar of candy What you have there .. my phone too, with tape wrapped after an unexpected (really) fall from the chair. Kenneth Scott Latourette I yet oven and refrigerator priverskit išsiskalbt hands all the laundry, and I do not feel like a return to the Middle Ages ... But the sun is shining, chick singing, the cat in his coat-loss records sumušinėja, I got the strong antique earthen jar and five clay slide. Handsomely. But somehow frustrating. The cake should cheer: fun when the poppies tarpudančius will go.
Tion poppy cake Ingredients: 230g poppy 8 tablespoons honey 6 eggs 0.5 cup raisins 0.5 cup walnuts (I used almonds) 60g butter 0.5 lemon peel 1 teaspoon vanilla extract pinch of salt cocoa garnish Pour poppy in the pot, pour užkaiskite water and boil. Stir and let simmer. Simmer for about 30minučių boiled until the water has evaporated. Do not forget to stir the poppies! McHugh and cooked; nuvarvinkite suverskite the kitchen chopper with 4 tablespoons of honey and grind everything well. Pour over raisins in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Susismulkinkite nuts. The ground poppy suverskite drained raisins and chopped jar of candy nuts and mix well. In a bowl, mix together the remaining honey and butter until smooth. The butter mass suverskite one egg yolks. Add the vanilla extract and lemon ževelę and mix well again. jar of candy Butter and egg batter jar of candy mix with poppy seed mass. Mix well. Egg whites jar of candy with a pinch of salt Beat until stiff. Gradually add the beaten whites into the poppy seed mixture. Only nepermaišykite dough, otherwise the cake Sucre! The round cake baking unhooked the bottom įtieskite greased baking paper, pour the prepared batter and bake in 180 C oven for about an hour vehemence. Cooled, if you like, sprinkle with cocoa (to me and without her it was delicious). This wonderful, moist poppy seed cake recipe I found with spider network.
View my complete profile
Nothing Better Than A New England Fall
3 days ago
Good mood notes
2 days ago
Impossible is nothing
Cucurbits breakfast muffins / pumpkin buns Breakfast GF
5 weeks ago
playground
Favorable wind MILLS
1 year ago
7 hours ago
CABINETS jar of candy GURU
Fall is Here!
3 weeks ago
Things History
(Inside A Black Apple) jar of candy
friend & sponsor faves: little boy blue
1 day ago
Etsy seller advice: Opening a shop
1 week ago
Hazelnuts
A beret-ed Post.
2 months ago
City of Dionne
2012 DIY Oscar Party!
Show 5 Show all
I've Been Busy! New Goods in the Shop for Fall.
5 days ago
Leisure
3 weeks ago
Powder studio
Box "You i

No comments:

Post a Comment