Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Since 1999, women do not eat anything other than a simple sand, and, despite the fact that many yea


2012. 4 January. 14:32
The Lithuanian great eight Stanislava Monstvilienė which feeds a simple sand, Andrei great eight became MALACHOV talk show "Let's language", shown on the first channel, a participant. Broadcast for unique world diets, it advised to try the same measure from the cheapest of all diseases - sand, writes ru.DELFI.lt.
Since 1999, women do not eat anything other than a simple sand, and, despite the fact that many years ago, doctors found her cancer - is alive and healthy. She says: "I sand - like chocolate, and pebbles great eight in it - like berries."
"12 years ago, I become very ill, I was diagnosed with cancer. I traveled from the field and suddenly I felt like sand, I tried to eat a handful. And look, now it's my diet - I eat only sand, "- she said the broadcast.
Woman's son admits: "I love a good meal - pancakes, potatoes, and I do not understand why mom eats sand. She believes that this is a great diet. I remember the event: we went to the farm with her mother, she jumped from the carriage and began to eat the sand pit. Overall, however, I do not care what she eats, most importantly, that feel good. "
DELFI strictly prohibited to use the information published on other websites, media or elsewhere, or to distribute our material in any form without consent, and if consent great eight is obtained, it is necessary to specify how DELFI source.
Sao Paulo opened a modern dog day care center, where dreams great eight come true all quadrupeds. This is the place where dogs, while their owners work, can enjoy the freedom great eight of care and fresh air. And, of course, jokes and dirty trick from the heart to celebrate.
The shelter entrant purple cat looking for a new home (4) World cuisine: grilled beef fillet great eight with root vegetables (6) K. talented Lavrinovičius TV operator tasted bread (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment