Wednesday, April 15, 2015

In the Golden Book of Chocolate has long look semifredo recipes, and since last year the thought na


I must admit that I was of the staunchest admirers of ice cream. Many years ago, during the first three months of pregnancy, the ice cream was the only food that I endured gastric nerazpolozhenie.Sigurno then I've taken five money as they say, and over time I did not feel so strongly attracts me. Last year I made apricot ice cream - I liked it, but what does not satisfy candy jar favors me completely was still a sense of nyakava, though minimal crystallization. And I, if you eat ice cream, I love greasy, Kremene, not watery. This year in Rome could not try the famous Italian dzhelato and behold, it came back my old ice sympathies.
In the Golden Book of Chocolate has long look semifredo recipes, and since last year the thought nagged me how it will affect the ice cream if the cream is whipped it was time to check. Little to say that I am delighted. This is my ice cream!
Without persistent breakage in the process of freezing, and yet not a single crystal. I was afraid candy jar favors that you have to shoot quickly, because I thought that this time zhezhko ice cream will melt in no time - nothing like that. Even begin to leave, it is not a soup, but retains Kremene. Adding that makes a small range of products quickly, easily, without machine and allows multiple variations, is not that a wonderful ice cream? For our family - yes!
Preparation: candy jar favors Cut the chocolate into small pieces. Zastelete cake pan with transparent wrap. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Beat the egg yolks with 2-3 tablespoons sugar until white set and become fluffy. I case mix to them in a pot with a thick bottom, middle level of the stove for 2-3 minutes, enough to pass though a thermal obrabotka.Mozhete can do it in a water bath, but otherwise is faster . In another bowl, beat the cream until it is securely. candy jar favors To it add the egg yolks lightly with a spatula merge by stroke-reversal. Last beat egg whites snow in a separate, perfectly clean (preferably metal) bowl. Once whipped cream, wash well and dry beaters mixer. When proteins should not fall any fat to break a sustainable snow. Start them frothing less speed, gradually add the sugar and increase of several portions and whip until you get a nice snow. Add it to the bowl with the egg yolks and cream flavored with vanilla and carefully merge. Finally put the chocolate and sweet, do some light final stirring as to porazmesyat additives, but not completely homogenized. Pour the mixture in the form, level it and cover the top with transparencies. Place the dessert in the freezer to set. Take it on a platter, remove foil, cut into slices and serve immediately. Rest of semifredoto collect timely and store in the freezer.
The recipe is adapted from the Golden Book of Chocolate.
Rossi, irresistible temptation, but unfortunately only for me from our family. About a month ago I made this ice cream / from old Bulgarian book / raspberry. Its structure is really creamy, but did not get approval from anyone but me. Missing them exactly these crystals. Even thought replace confectionery with sour cream, but no time. :) Best regards, wishing for a cool day :) Reply Delete
Oooooo,;) come with a big spoon !!! You look wonderful ice cream, honey - and the pictures are very beautiful - like living !!! Always try and your option - your idea with figs I liked that the last Sunday his rules and we semifredo, but alas - he came to photographs) Smiling day you want and special greetings candy jar favors to the girl !!! Reply Delete
Rosintse, this is a great ice cream! And definitely think it's easier because it requires constant stirring. Back you are in Bulgaria, candy jar favors I will try because here I mixer. Kind regards! :) Reply Delete
Hey, Rossi, but great is your semifredoto ..... If someone treat me, I tried, but I can not do such things, and I'm missing don am ice cream, even after many dzhelato eaten in Italy! Greetings and leave room for beer in Prague! Reply Delete
Great recipe Rossi! I loved the sweet. And chocolate is :)) twice. Homemade ice-cream, I've always contained candy jar favors whipped cream, perhaps therefore not complain of my people that is crystalline. And your photos are a delight to the eye :) and really candy jar favors terribly difficult to shoot ice cream in summer :) hug, buddy nice and good Wednesday! Reply Delete
Thanks to all of you, friends, for attention and nice attitude! Always touched me with praise! I wish all working very controversial

No comments:

Post a Comment