Monday, June 30, 2014

maxi dress with trailing arm - English: Grant maxi dress with trailing arm made of fabric from the


To facilitate small hint: - a fairy tale begins with the letter A as both Polish and foreign versions. first name of the letter S. A fish is still here fin-fish tripod fluid head in the middle I put a little ociepliny and pierced so that she did a three-dimensional :)
Wiolu-no it is not Akwalans and Shellsea, but good to know about the new fairy tale :) Xementyna-no it is not :) I MiniMini too many fairy tales did not know, but just that we have on board, and the child is of the Assumption. The second hint-I know it is not easy. This fish out of a fairy tale for sure is yellow and has a corrugated fins. To this moves in a bucket of water. October 7, 2012 13:14
Yes, yes! It skipper of a fairy tale about Andzia. Gazyniu congratulations :) Give me a mail with an address for shipping prize. PS We have only one disc, on which there are 3 or 4 stories, the same dialogues about the Loch Ness monster I already know by heart. Comforted me with these booklets. I have to see if I can find something in our bookstore. October 7, 2012 23:06
2013 (23) August (1) June (6) May (6) April (3) March (2) February (5) 2012 (82) December (7) November (7) October (5) Fairy skirt / / Wróżkowa skirt with application Promotion for the weekend :) We threads! New in cloth patch-dressmaker scissors, cent ... III National Congress of creatively twisted in Ustro ... Small contest with a fish-is a winner :) September (10) August (10) July (8) June ( 8) May (12) April (3) March (4) February (5) January (3) 2011 (62) December (8) November (4) October (6) September ( 2) August (9) July (8) June (5) May (8) April (3) March (2) February (4) January (3)
Summer Plans while I get ready to SEE you in SEPTEMBER .... - Hello Peeps Gosh I hope you are staying cool or warm as the other side of our earth is experiencing winter ..... I have a lot of things tripod fluid head planned this Summer .....
Aviatrix Medallion Quilt-Along: Border 6 - This post is part of a quilt-along for my aviatrix Medallion quilt. You can read more about the quilt-along here. The pattern is available in my shop. We're ...
maxi dress with trailing arm - English: Grant maxi dress with trailing arm made of fabric from the bottom drawer. The elastic waist, neck and hem finished with ... Continue reading
We Mysteryquilt topp 2013 is finished today! - I am doing a small happy dance :-) This was a good one to finish. It has been a wonderful thing to be a part of Fatquartershops Bom 2013. I have signed up ...
Sine Nomine Ensemble and a meeting with music by Boccherini - Some time ago I had the pleasure to listen to a concert, dedicated to the works of the eminent Italian composer Luigi Boccherini (1743-1805) on the occasion of j ..
Frozen-inspired Elsa Costume {Tutorial} - I promised I'd Celeste sew her an Elsa costume (and boy, did she nag me until I got it done!). So here it is: Kids costumes are often difficult for kids ...
Workshops patchwork in Szczecin! - * So much is happening! ** This is a me ... I fly with an empty wheelbarrow, because there is no time to load ;) ** For over a year there is a group of Szczecin necks. We meet ...
Dress for wedding for 1zł? Why not :) - What does a typical woman while waiting for her important celebration like a wedding brother? Sure traverses the length tripod fluid head and breadth of shopping malls in search of this unique, beautiful ...
My project at Love Patchwork & Quilting and a giveaway! - Recently, Jenny, tripod fluid head the editor of Love Patchwork & Quilting, asked me if I would like to share my Cassette tapes paper piecing design with readers of this mag ...
Brazilian coffee in the orchard / In the orchard to the Brazilian Coffee - How to "go Brazilian" if you're not a football fan? That's easy - with coffee! If they deliver one third of all coffee in the world, I guess I have some in my T. ..
Jasper Green, and a little announcement. -
So, you're a photographer and you like a quilt? (And a Giveaway :)) - It's been awhile. Again. But I am so excited to share this quilt. In our house, photography is a big deal. Discussions about photography over the dinner this ...
August-Sept Sew-It ... today's New Project - I really like working with the people at Sew-It ... today magazine. Recently they asked me to submit another project for the August-September issue. I made a ..
06 - Weekend in the bookcase - Glossary Clothing - Recently I received my book Fri "Dictionary of Fashion", which long hunted. Before buying I had the opportunity to see inside, so she knew ...
- Hello strangers! Can it really be since Memor

No comments:

Post a Comment