Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cesar Montano is now busy making movies and the latest of his projects is the indie drama, suspense

Cesar Montano has no plans of running in the 2013 elections - Push.com.ph
06/21/2014 10:27 PM
Cesar Montano is now busy making movies and the latest of his projects is the indie drama, suspense movie that will be with him in which victims were Angel Aquino and Mercedes Cabral and opens in theaters on September 19. However, mainstream and indie Between , more preferable actor also said the mainstream. "Other mainstream, but I'm always willing to help the indie film makers, especially with good stories. I Andirito to support indie film makers, "promises youtube red solo cup Cesar. Another great actor asked in a press conference of his upcoming movie is sure he will run in the coming 2013 elections. "Not," youtube red solo cup replied Caesar fluently. "Really I do not plan to run. Many nagi-invite me, train-suggest that you can either run but not really because I had planned. "Remember that Caesar ran the Senatorial race, but he was not fortunate to win. "I'm youtube red solo cup not saying I'm closing youtube red solo cup my doors, you long run but not just now, I want to make films," he explains. If U ever run Cesar, ensuring first raw he really ready she may face challenges. "You still in my heart and I already youtube red solo cup have my own family, of course you agree with my family, of course agree Sunshine (Cruz, His wife), youtube red solo cup you 'not just me, I just can not decide." Resonant Also because the rumors maybe even he's running mate Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim. "It's not a bad idea. Honor me 'now that are to be running mate of (Mayor) Lim but now I have to run, how do I guy from my assignments volume of movie? "Explains the actor. Previously they touch raw Mayor Lim but argued that it was about to make movies where film comes down, then the life of the mayor Cesar also perform. "We talked about that stuff in the movie [and] he said 'yun first we talk and I respect that."
Related Articles: Angel Aquino considers her first Urian as a 'stamp of approval' Theater bests star Nora Aunor, Vilma Santos and 37th Gawad Urian Chef Bruce Lim shares the secret to His drastic weight loss Angel Aquino and Her Best Buddies Sunshine Cruz and Her Princesses


No comments:

Post a Comment