Friday, June 27, 2014

I have some community members include the natural me, my facebook page members also asked me some q


Since three years I decided to return to natural, I strive to keep a compass in the care I give my hair. Such care is not difficult and not cost me expensive. The advantages of this natural hair allows us to enjoy. We can keep our hair beautiful while pushing, and a small set of tricks quite simple, plastic candy buffet jars and most things we use to do this is something we find in our kitchen, we ate and we combine with other items from our nature know doing our hair said.
I have some community members include the natural me, my facebook page members also asked me some questions about the care I give my hair pouyo stay so wonderful. For this today, I'm sharing with you, I do care for my hair during this weekend.
For me started, plastic candy buffet jars I'll be honest what I do regularly for our big hair. Each week, I had a two hour spas duil time before I wash them. Ben duil increased ability to retain hair moisture and stimulates speed thumbs. Each oil I decided to use, can bring a different benefit. Therefore do I know oil varies each week. Then I washed my hair and rinses (conditionner) or a natural shampoo I do with natural ingredients. Method dishwashing and rinses the call "co-wash". It makes me long adoption. I would spend so much misery plastic candy buffet jars do I find shampoo without sulfate in Haiti (I used to use to sell too expensive plastic candy buffet jars here), plastic candy buffet jars as I fell in these procedures. I do this for several reasons: Hair is a small organ that is very sensitive even if it is not alive. I must set aside all that can weaken it even if I do cleanses are known to cost me less money, but we were rinses cheaper, good brand, no sulfate and natural ingredients are easy to access while not present any risks I washed my hair healthy without my little fat removal in natural skin myself I guarantee when their hair after washing them will stiff, so they will break my hair clean and most are easy to comb my hair grow smoothly because my scalp stay clean without being subject aggression produced in sulfate shampoo that they could do it
Shampoo usual to many problems: they make the scalp dry because they removed all natural plastic candy buffet jars fat in the scalp and hair (which is what makes the dishes to be washed with these products), they cause hair to break because become drier. Since I know all the negative effects on the overall plastic candy buffet jars shampoo to hair and scalp, I decided to make choices simpler and looking better for me.
As care deeply, in a month I made three care moisturizer and a caring protein. All such care named ben cream but quality and work will vary according to what I put there. What I propose you today is a bathhouse cream protein.
Our hair, both krepi or right, are designed and composed a series which allows to stay fit. Only these elements into the composition of their hair since they are formed, but they are necessary for hair to stand Qing. Once the hair has derived, these elements do not renew the hair. The care we deliver it ever allowing the hair to get to.
Hair structure and a lot crumbs called plastic candy buffet jars "kitikil" (cuticule the French). They are there to protect their hair and to give him the appearance and agility. When kitikil properly closed, hair looks healthy and bright. When kitikil rose, hair without glare and ends scattered. The bad care that can do this. Major element composition of hair called the paste. This protein is composed of hair inside his same. He allows the hair elastic and gives it force. We can notice the hair elastic characteristics when we pull a branch. plastic candy buffet jars When we released it, the hair regain the form he had earlier. For hair krepi, the hair will regain a handgun form.
The renewal value proteins in hair care that we must do in a reasonable time. I say reasonable because we are unable to care protein ever. Similarly, plastic candy buffet jars when we do not take a vitamin enough laps sick when we took him too refurbish due the effect. Even so, if we give them too much hair protein, being knocked out. Therefore, I do care protein only once in the month. I'm more used items in my kitchen, low-cost care do I make proteins. What I use is more yellow egg, avocado, mayonnaise, cream coconut. I take one or other of them, depending on what is available in the same time I do care. I mix align with proteins and other things that I choose to enrich it, and to guarantee that the hair found other things that need looking brand soup, taste and feel my best. Therefore, I always add these ingredients, one, or several other of them, rinses, honey, gels law, vegetable oils, gels squash, okra gel, butter karite etc. ... I always plastic candy buffet jars take precautions to me by putting together several proteins the same care do I do and for me not to waste their hair more than they need. If that happens, instead of strengthening, is broken hair will break. WAN Issuance of my hair good care, color and appearance changes, and so beautiful, so sweet bottom, I do not regret the time I was moving bichonnen them. I never rush when I'm doing this work. Therefore do I choose plastic candy buffet jars a day of the week when I

No comments:

Post a Comment