Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sometimes the wind blows my cobwebs and crowded with confused thoughts in my heart away. The wind b


Friday, July 13, 22:15 There is something coffee heater about silence that is addictive. The silence of a great view, when you look further than you can dream to fill with stories. When you are all alone in the world feels. Sometimes the silence in somebody's eyes. Sometimes the silence in the midst of a throng coffee heater of people.
I find myself addicted to this silence. I yearn. To be really quiet, the silence drinking. To silence with my barrel. Almost like the shell that you wrap around to the beach to listen. I want to get a grip on silence and bear with me. As the old man that his drink in a flask to carry stolen sips to take back corners and turns. So I want to tie up silently and quietly rogue thirsty sips it takes when no one knows.
Sometimes silence is elusive. As mercury. It's right in front of you, you see it, you feel it, and you can not grip it. You found yourself a great silence, but it's as if it can not penetrate. If you can not take the silence and no rest can get inside coffee heater you. It squirms and struggles within, coffee heater and the silence blows over, over you. Such times frustrates me a lot.
When I silence can not take, I think the only solution is to silence my own creation. Make music that is full of silences. coffee heater Words to write the silence shout. In myself the place of silence to find. Myself disconnect from the world and the place of silence linger.
Sometimes the wind blows my cobwebs and crowded with confused thoughts in my heart away. The wind blows away until even the dust and sand in the corners of my heart away, and silence descended. I can feel the wind blowing around coffee heater me and touch me, until it blows right through me. Such wind brings silence.
Sometimes silence is evil and an awesome thing like you said. Silence in my experience brings peace and tranquility, but it can break friendships, divide, and one blank if you get too much of it.
I think the purpose of silence, coffee heater tranquility, peace and strength be. It is the silence of which I speak, almost coffee heater substantive silence, if you know what I mean. Or silence may be the symptom of something coffee heater else wrong. Then it is not breaking the silence, but the actual fault itself, or whose silence is an indication. A sick person will have died of the disease, not the cough. coffee heater A relationship in which something is done wrong, do not die because of the silence.
Disagree Armandt! If breaks silence, it becomes isolation and abstraction. It is negative and the result of our noisy world. Actual coffee heater silence makes us very ready in the noisy world to create something positive. Sometimes (many times) I think there is a plot to deprive our silence.
I agree that real silence coffee heater gives us something that makes us survive in a noisy, oorgestimuleerde world. And that to me feels like there is an attempt to steal it. Much like Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis, where the goal is to one's head with anything to fill, just as long as it remains full and he could not think about it that matters.
Enter your details below, or click on a logo to sign:
Powered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers coffee heater like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment