Wednesday, May 13, 2015

2010 (4) September (1) 九月 19 (1) July (1) 七月 28 (1) April (2) 四月 25 (1) April 3 (1


Asher Roth - I Love College by Dritingtofrenchus sirui tripod review Asher Roth - I Love College Lyrics I love college life (intro) i'm nice right now I'm doing well i, i feel good to me, I feel good if you have a drink if you have got a glass of wine would you please put it in the air you can ask your toast? sirui tripod review (chorus) that party last night was awfully crazy crazy party last night i wish we taped it I really hope we can be recorded i danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked dance I twisted ass and also let the girl completely naked drink my beer and smoke my weed I followed my friends to drink with my beer, open my meal with my good friends That is all i need is what I want pass out at 3 wake up at 10 at three in the morning when the coma, at ten in the morning to get up go out to eat then do it again to go out to eat then do it again. (Verse one) i wanna go to college for the rest of my life I have the rest of my life in college sip bankers club and drink miller sirui tripod review lite sipping cheap liquor and drink Miller Lite beer on thirsty Thursday and Tuesday night ice on the thirsty Thursday and Tuesday evening and i can get pizza a dollar a slice can I get to eat a slice of pizza a dollar so fill up my cup so my glass full lets get fucked up let us shout an im next on the table I was in the next table who want what what whoever i am champion at beer pong beer pong champion I allen iverson hakeem olajuwon Iverson sirui tripod review and Euler Juwan dont even bounce, not in my house all not bounce, at least not in my site better hope you make it better hope you do otherwise you naked or you gambled wait time isnt wasted when you're getting wasted when you're drunk, the time and did not waste woke up today and all i could say is up today, and I want to say (chorus) that party last night was awfully crazy crazy party last night i wish we taped it I really hope we can be recorded i danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked dance I twisted ass and also let the girl completely naked drink my beer and smoke my weed I followed my friends to drink with my beer, open my meal with my good friends is all i need this is what I want pass out at 3 wake up at 10 in a coma at three o'clock, when ten o'clock in the morning go out to eat then do it again to go out to eat then do it again. (Bridge part) man i love college I love college life and i love drinkin i love women I love to move my love women i love college I love college life (verse two) i cant tell you what i learned from school and I can tell you I In what school but i could tell you a story or two, but I can tell you a story or two um yea of course i learned some rules of course I learned some rules like do not pass out with your shoes on is like Do not faint when wearing shoes and do not leave the house till the booze gone drank wine yet do not leave and do not have sex if shes too gone too HIGH if she opened the time do not have sex when it comes to condoms put two on if you really want, then it sets two condoms then tomorrow night find a new JAWN then find a new tomorrow night. hold the beer bong hold beer pong nothing wrong with some fun fun nothing wrong even if we did get a little just too drunk even if we're just a little too drunk time isnt wasted when you're getting wasted when you're drunk, the time and No waste woke up today and all i could say is up today, and I want to say (chorus) that party last night was awfully crazy crazy party last night i wish we taped it I really hope we can record it i danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked dance I twisted ass and also let the girl completely naked drink my beer and smoke my weed I followed my friends to drink with my beer, open my meal with my good friends is all i need This is what I want pass out at 3 wake up at 10 in a coma at three o'clock, when ten o'clock in the morning go out to eat then do it again to go out to eat then do it again. (Bridge part) man i love college I love college life and i love drinkin I love to move i love women I love women i love college I love college life now if everybody would please now all the people, if I may ask you to put their drink as high as they can put your glasses sirui tripod review held high as possible as high as they can as high as possible and repeat after me and followed me cover recite CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG Drink! Drink! sirui tripod review Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! FRESHMAN FRESHMAN FRESHMAN sirui tripod review FRESHMAN Freshman Freshman Freshman Freshman DO SOMETHIN CRAZY DO SOMETHIN CRAZY DO SOMETHIN CRAZY DO SOMETHIN CRAZY to do crazy things to do crazy things to do crazy things to do crazy things KEGSTAND KEGSTAND sirui tripod review KEGSTAND KEGSTAND inverted handstand drink drink drink inverted handstand drink yea yeah ~ that party last night last night party man i love college I love college life i love it I love it that party last night last night's party alright everybody i gotta head back to class for a little bit better Ladies and gentlemen, I have to go on a class of (chorus in background) but after that but then you know whats goin down you know how it is my house and 3 kegs of my house, and three a keg see you there you're all invited to be met with all of you who have been invited to bring your friends with your friends bring your mom with your mom do i really have to graduate I really have to graduate it? or can i just stay here for the rest of my life or I can stay here and spend the rest of my life to make it easier to understand, so there are pictures as evidence:? Beer pong beer pong is this: kegstand inverted drinking is this:
Older Posts
2010 (4) September (1) 九月 19 (1) July (1) 七月 28 (1) April (2) 四月 25 (1) April 3 (1 ) 2009 (82) December (1) 十二月 22 (1) November (4) 十一月 26 (1) 十一月 24 (1) November 6 ( 1) 十一月 03 (1) October (4) 十月 30 (1) 十月 27 (1) 十月 09 (1) 十月 01 (1) September (4) 九月 27 (1) 九月 22 (1) 九月 16 (1) 九月 01 (1) August (4) 八月 28 (1) 八月 16 (1) eight May 13 (1) 八月 06 (1) July (5) 七月 30 (1) 七月 18 (1) 七月 12 (1) 七月 02 (1) July 1 (1) June (10) 六月 30 (2) 六月 27 (1) 六月 22 (1) 六月 20 (1) 六月 18 (1) Jun 12 (1 ) June

No comments:

Post a Comment