Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This entry was posted in artists, archive, exhibitions and activities, General and tagged with BCNp


Could you explain a bit what is your job, what areas of interest you have or what you've studied throughout the process ?! My early works are intended to main memory and the passage of time and now I'm interested in the imaginary powers. I am interested in research based on the visual arts and culture in this research about how power is represented in various fields. In the case of the work of the winners I look at the world as represented by the dome Franco their residences.
The truth is I have not had much to adapt the project to the call, as this presents different forms, of which at least two you adapt well to my work. Last year I presented magic cup ice cream in the form of project relocated because by the time it was working was the type that seemed more suitable. This year I presented in the form of exposure because it is in a more advanced stage. Anyway quite versatile and is a project that takes different forms depending on the time and context.
The project stems from my interest in historical memory and begins to run through the reading of the novel that walks Mala gente Benjamin Prado. magic cup ice cream This novel has been a feature of political motivation and definition of the project, since the idea of photographing the homes of senior government Franco've taken a snippet referring to pro-Franco side mansion . Once I was clear what I wanted to do as a project I started looking for how I could get to the residence. In this research magic cup ice cream I came across the website of the Foundation Súñer Mountain, where I saw the death certificate, which contains the last address where he lived.
This entry was posted in artists, archive, exhibitions and activities, General and tagged with BCNproducció, meadow Ignatius, Chapel programming 2014 Great Hall. Add to Bookmark the permalink.
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Search: Recent Opening September 16 with "5 blasts a Ford Pinto" Ryan and Rivadeneyra "Journal of conquests" Alice Kopf. Some thoughts on work processes and presenting magic cup ice cream video interview with the curator: Sonia Fernández Pan-Video interviews with artists Alice Kopf recovering video interviews with artists Ryan Rivadeneyra Recent Comments Archives September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January magic cup ice cream 2014 December magic cup ice cream 2013 November 2013 October 2013 Categories Artists file commissioners Notification previous exhibitions Exhibitions and activities Newspapers and critical projects and processes Meta Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org
Powered by WordPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment