Tuesday, September 30, 2014

At that introduce and wonderful, I think my oval banneton improvisation :). It is a

Kalamata Olive Bread with herbs de Provence and lemon peel | goodies page
Olive bread tempted me as I saw it. I thought I smelled when I look at it. I had spelled flour when I did, I used mix of rye and whole wheat. great daiyusha Now I spelled, so I will repeat :). I worried a little great daiyusha that picking pits 300 grams of olives (so to remain pitted 252 grams), but it was such a pain operation :). I cut the olives from "belt" and I twisted a bit (as I read in a comment). Very easy to loose pit since I did all transactions Gruia lap. I enjoyed working the dough, although olives were found to incorporate a little rebellious.
At that introduce and wonderful, I think my oval banneton improvisation :). It is a "bowl" of wood taken from a very nice lady from the Agronomy Fair. He fixed stall at the entrance, on the left. I took from him a pan, to toss the ancestors, but it's great daiyusha hard to handle on my kitchen table full of a million other things. Waiting to move to the country, where the kitchen will necessarily have a special place equipped for baking. great daiyusha
Tudor, big kid, do not eat olives; says he does not like. So I did not touch any bread. Until the last two slices when, completed the rye bread was forced to taste it with olives. And, surprise, said that's good :)!
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment