Wednesday, September 3, 2014

2012 (62) August (1) July (5) June (1) May (5) April (3) March (9) The trick to enjoy


Forest trip I was on today was wonderful, but your pictures make me want to take me for a walk on the shore too. Think I'll do it:-) Great pictures of beautiful shells and colorful sand. Fell really for the bottom the great gataby three shells pictures. Gorgeous:-) Reply Delete
You make me homesick for the ocean. Beautiful shots! Reply Delete
And I melted instantaneously .. for something sooo beautiful !! =) Beautiful shells, but not just it-the small colorful stones !! Absolutely incredible! And I thought - now you have been abroad somewhere, but oh no ..;) A sight I will never forget, to put it that way! :) Have a finfin Wednesday! :) Reply Delete
Nice pictures from the beach. Much nice to shoot there, clean the treasury for those who have a taste for interesting shells and rocks etc.. Lives unfortunately far from the coast, but will surely be long ribbon of shoreline next time I get there! :) Have a super Wednesday! :)) Reply Delete the great gataby
You macros the great gataby are fantastic, Torunn. You Showed us this beauty of seashells and the beach. You have such a beautiful eyes as an artist. I love these pictures very, very much. They are outstanding !!! Reply Delete
Welcome to my blog!
2012 (62) August (1) July (5) June (1) May (5) April (3) March (9) The trick to enjoying ..... Under and above water ... Shells on the beach ... It's ours! In the corner .... Around the next corner ... Where did "spring" of? Under the pier Signs of spring ... February (15) January (23) 2011 (92) December (20) November (19) October (23) September (22) August the great gataby (8)
Sjusjøen, Lillehammer.
Visual Impact
Driftwood and stone :)
Hilda`s nature blog
Il respiro della terra
5 days ago
Fotos von Noke
Feel ...
Art
2 months ago
Wenches photo everyday
Campanillas the great gataby
7 months ago
Tammy's Photography Spot
Round two on Hivju
one year ago
Valkyrie PHOTO BLOG
Smile


No comments:

Post a Comment