Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Preparation:

Recipes # # geracaopugliesi tips4life | Tips4Life
Hi! Another session of my readers Receitinhas super gifted. I am shocked by your creativity and dedication. I learn a lot! Remember to put the complete recipe in the legends of you as they can come up here on the blog!
Preparation:


Q Dressing my choices
Love your blog and I follow many recipes but I'm buffet server and warming tray a vegetarian and never read any post about super foods for vegetarians or vegans. Never ate beef, nor when I was little, disliked and later ended up leaving because I love eating animals.
marcia June 14, 2013 at 11:01 #
Linda!! I know I'm in the wrong topic, but just wanted to congratulate the matter in the Women `s Health. It was great and'm super happy for you to have the column in the magazine.
Good morning Gabi! Love your blog with passion, you seem to be an amazing buffet server and warming tray person and my dream of consumption lately is his body hehehe!! I tried to copy several recipes blog to build a menu and good, but I can not select text! If you can help me, thank you too! kisses, Chris
adriana gallo June 15, 2013 at 19:05 #
Gabi, love the blog, love calls, love the information! On the copy of the recipes, the boys of Chicken with Sweet Potato found an interesting solution that can help you, the Yumprint. buffet server and warming tray I do not know the membership system, but it seems that you enter so that the person, if you want, click the icon Yumprint to automatically add the recipe to a virtual cookbook. Bj
Last night I made the ricotta cookie, and was awful! I followed all the ingredients, it was just like the picture, but the flavor was ruinzinho well, unappetizing. Not heating up in the microwave with a good olive oil was good.
Oiiiiii Gabriela ..... I made the recipe barrinha protein hj, but I think q must be missing a bit of a liquid ingredient, because it is not in the league, it was all crumbled because it has enough flour, whey, grains and almost no liquid!! !
Hi Gabi, I just made this recipe that is very fragrant and have tasted even raw and is delicious. Only correcting, I believe they are 2 cups of water, not 2 tablespoons. I doubled the recipe and had to quadruple the amount of water (4 cups). It was perfect. Kisses!
Developed by Absolute Web

No comments:

Post a Comment