Monday, July 7, 2014

I love to explore sexual limits with my phone sex lovers. Are you ready for me to turn you into my n

anything goes phone sex - No limits, No taboos, plastic candy jars naughty plastic candy jars fetish phone sex 1-888-508-WILD
Aug 13 2013 Anything Goes Phone Sex Posted by admin in anything goes phone sex , fetish phone sex , hot phone sex , Kinky Phone Sex , phone sex , tags: anything goes phone sex , fetish phone sex , hot phone sex , kinky phone sex , phone sex
Hi I’m Remy. While I’m new around here. I’m not new to phone sex. And I’m the kind of girl that likes Anything goes phone sex . You know anything from Cuckolds to Creampies and back again. If it’s a fetish, if it’s plastic candy jars taboo it turns me on. Like for instance cuckolds, is definitely a personal favorite of mine. So if you’re hung like a tootsie roll, and like the idea of watching me get fucked by a nice big hard cock, then you’re my kinda guy. Because plastic candy jars nothing gets me hotter than having you watch me take that big cock. Having you hear how loud I scream while I get fucked harder than you ever could. While you just sit there with your little tic tac in your hand. You’re lucky that I even let you watch me. You can at least make yourself useful and go out and find me that big cock to fuck. Then I might be more likely to let you enjoy yourself as well. Maybe I’ll let you clean me up afterwards.
Now like I said, I like anything goes phone sex , and that means a lot more than just cuckolds. And there is so much more that I enjoy. For instance I am bi and I love having a girlfriend join me for calls. Maybe you’re a guy that actually does have a big dick and the thought of 4 hands wrapped around that cock, or two mouths on that cock at the same time, turns you on. Maybe you like the idea of my making her cum by licking her wet cunt. We can focus all our attention on you. Or play with each other while you listen. But if you really do prefer the one on one. I give a very sloppy wet blow job that will blow your mind. And I can even be a submissive lil girl for the right guy. Do you think you have what it takes to control me. Or will you end up sitting in the corner playing with that tootsie roll like a good little cuckold. The choice is yours. But the first thing you have to do is call me. I’m waiting plastic candy jars to hear your deepest darkest fantasies.
Having done phone sex for many years, I find it funny how shocked people are about the fetishes that straight men have. For example strap on play, or pegging. I’m definitely a fetish friendly type of mistress. I’ve learned that there are many fetishes that men have that do not dictate who they are in every day life. I have subs that are CEO’s of major corporations. Panty boys that are jocks in every day life. And similarly a guy that likes to get fucked up the ass doesn’t have to be a homosexual in denial. They can be straight as a nail and still get turned on by bending over for a nice dildo. I mean come on it’s a very erogenous zone for guys. There are guys that squirt the first time they get a finger up the ass. Add a little cock play in and most guys are going to have a mind blowing orgasm.
That’s what makes phone sex so appealing. Have a fetish you can’t share with anyone else? Something that goes against what you consider yourself or portray to others in every day life. If so then all you have to do is grab your hard cock and lube and give me a call. Whether that means you want me to grab my strap on, take you to a party and humiliate you in front of all my friends. Or whether that means, that you’d like to be in the corner stroking that little cock while I get fucked by a big black cock that makes me scream, knowing you’d never be able to satisfy me like that. (Although you will get to clean me up afterwards and that is useful). Basically no matter what your pleasure is I know how, and enjoy, making it real for you.
Jul 03 2012 Cheap Phone Sex Posted by admin in anything goes phone sex , cheap phone sex , fetish phone sex , phone sex , phonesex , tags: anything goes phone sex , cheap phone sex , fetish phone sex , phone sex , phonesex
I love to explore sexual limits with my phone sex lovers. Are you ready for me to turn you into my next little sissy? I want to see those sexy panties your wearing. Do a little show for me won’t you? That’s right wiggle that ass. I want to dress you all up in pink. From your pouty lips to your heels. So you can be a good little girl for me. And If your a really good little phone sex sissy, I just might let you see what is in my night stand. But only if you prove you deserve it. Call me today for cheap phone sex !! You know anything goes with me! Call Dee 1-888-508-Wild
If you’re looking for an anything goes phone sex , kinda girl. Then look no further boys. I’m Cookie. I’m that girl your mama warned you about. I’m not afraid to go there. So bring your A game when you call me. Some guys “think” they want the kinkiest gi

No comments:

Post a Comment