Thursday, July 3, 2014

I am also very excited about the new LE. Everything is just right, from a basic design to the color


Hello my friends! It is so far ... the MAC Alluring Aquatic LE collection is available starting today. I got myself 3 products. I still wanted the Goddess To The Sea lipstick but have our Counter has received the unfortunately not delivered. What a shame! Hey dziewczyny! candy buffet containers Od dzis mozna u nas dostac najnowszá kolekcjé Maca Aquatic Alluring. Zaraz z rana wybralam Sié do naszego Counter i kupilam z tej kolekcji tylko 3 produkty. Chcialam jeszcze Kupić pomadké Goddess To The Sea ale niestety mój Counter never otrzymal tego koloru. Jaka szkoda!
What a beautiful, fresh and quirky design! I'm really excited! The turquoise color and the 3D water drops are simply gorgeous! For me, the most beautiful packaging, the MAC has brought out so far. Co za Wspaniałe opakowanie, Pravda? Cudowna turkusowo-metaliczna Oprawa z kroplami Vody w efekcie 3D. Jestem wygládem tej kolekcji wrécz zachwycona! candy buffet containers Dla mnie, to najciekawsze opakowanie, jakie do tej MAC Pory wylansowal.
Aphrodite's shell Extra Dimension Bronzer - is an adorable, medium bronze with very fine shimmer. It is the lighter shade, the Delphic was me personally candy buffet containers far too dark. The texture is buttery soft and the bronzer is very well pigmented. 9g cost 32. Aphrodite's shell Extra Dimension Bronzer - to Sredni Bráz z lekkim zlotawym odcieniem i drobniutkim shimmerem. W kolekcji znajdudje Sié jeszcze Delphic, jednak on jest dla mnie jak i zdecydowanie ciemniejszy bylby on za Mocny. Aphrodite's shell bedzie szczególnie jasniejszym odcieniom skóry pasowac. Bronzer jest miéciutki, dobrze pigmentowany i ladnie Sié blenduje. Za 9g produktu zaplacilam candy buffet containers 32.
Aphrodite's Shell Sea Me, Hear Me Soul Serenade candy buffet containers
Sea Me, Hear Me extra dimension Blush - is described by MAC as a beige-pink with shimmer, I could describe the no better. The color is beautiful and very easy to carry, suitable for any skin color. The texture is buttery soft, the Blush is well pigmented and can be blind well. Is not blotchy and you can control the color well. 6.5 g cost 25.50.
Sea Me, Hear Me extra dimension Blush - MAC opisuje th kolor jako beżowy-Róz z drobnym shimmerem. Jak dla mnie, jest to ideaalny opis tego Rozu. Kolor ladnie dopaowuje Sié do koloru skóry, jego wykończenie jest miéciutkie, prawie kremowe i Róz ma dobrá pigmentacjé. Never robi plam i daje Sié ladnie nalozyc. Za 6.5 g produktu zaplacilam 25.50.
Aphrodite's Shell Sea Me, Hear Me Soul Serenade
Soul Serenade extra dimension e / s - is a dark, pflaumiges brown with a wonderful glow. The eyeshadow is incredibly well pigmented, the texture is very soft and the color is just terrific! 1.3 g cost 23.50
Soul Serenade extra dimension e / s - to ciemny sliwkowo-BRĄZOWY kolor z drobnym ale mocnym shimmerem. candy buffet containers Cien jest niesamowice miéciutki, ma wrécz maselkowá candy buffet containers teksture, do tego jest znakomicie pigmentowany a ten kolor jest Naprawde wyjátkowy! Za 1.3 g zaplacilam 23.50.
Aphrodite's Shell Sea Me, Hear Me Soul Serenade
Comments:
I am also very excited about the new LE. Everything is just right, from a basic design to the color scheme to describing. I'm looking forward to my blush. Your choice is really great! All the best Lisa Delete Reply
Reply
I took me three things and I have been even to a packed untouched Linkage: candy buffet containers D The bronzer was now nothing for me and the blushes have not quite to my liking :/ If I would have also Sea me, taken hear me, but the pinkstichige is not visible to me, to me it is pure orange-peachig! Godess of the Sea has also not supplied with us * sniff * but the macine wanted candy buffet containers to look at it and wrote down my number, now I certainly candy buffet containers hope that they can reach it there! Mystical I have taken and two eye shadows, even the purple and light green (have the names just not in the head, P)! Have fun with your yield - Cuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment