Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Seven hours just staring at the scenery. soap dispenser kitchen There are so many interesting soap


Goodbye soap dispenser kitchen Luang Prabang! Strange feeling to go, but thrilled that I get to see new places. Honestly, I have a little "bored" here, although this is more due to the disease. But it will always spend pleasant memories of when I think of the city. The riverside skyline, the bamboo bridge and the distant soap dispenser kitchen mountains, the porter boy smile and spinning personality, the kakaskukorékolás, which takes in the morning from 7, 6 pm, say anything about the rural adult friends :), the night market, the beautiful laosziak face as she sat on the floor playing a few months old fairy doll with the ground laid the carpet in the untold Lao article, the orange shroud clad monks, as napernyőikkel roam the streets of the French atmosphere, good restaurants and biking on the peninsula, the river bank. The bathing of the elephants have not mentioned specifically, which is the very best feeling. In this case, I know I made the right decision. Although it was extremely soap dispenser kitchen difficult and risky to give up my life so far, and sometimes a concern for the future of the idea, these experiences are radically alter it. This does not mean that I am a completely different person and will not be able to know me :). I am more and more beauty and live in an increasingly open easily from day to day. These are the experiences I could not have imagined when I do not get him to the world. I remember small incidents in and talk to, I have some time to see the flowers and the trees, the people. The idea is to place to come and they do not distract the attention of the other, you can hear them. Seemingly insignificant conversations, unforgettable experiences as they come to me, and are stored in a single solitary moment. I really do not see the scenery and sights is the most important and the best part. But the people, the smiles, the conversations and the feelings. Because of the important thoughts I write diary on the go, my feelings can also read back, which is fantastic. I will write to me formulated questions, the ones that I can not answer, but I know that a good coach should do them myself :). Many times I read back what I wrote more and more things I can answer soap dispenser kitchen that question so many born again of course. But that's soap dispenser kitchen the beauty of life. Always walking forward. Cool to see how huge the world and as a small "porfészek" Lao town at the same time is very real and will be home for me. The experience will remain forever, even when we have new car is long and 7 for the Iphone, I sound so funny, just like the Nokia 3210th
So head Vang Vieng, a brief seven-hour bus trip, what do you forward even though you may not believe you anyway because they can be up to 8-9 hours as well. There must always be an hour before the bus station, I do not exactly agree, because unnecessary, but whatever. The travel agency strongly indicated that they would like to sit next to the window, because when I look out of the bus, you do not nauseous. (I knew that the road is quite curvy) Of course, I was sitting corridors. It was the first time I lied to my face. :) Pretty good money in two months. Yes, I'm here for two months! The size you're lucky, soap dispenser kitchen the Korean boy sitting next to me was a real gentleman and space ceded by the window. Thank you! :)
The journey took two books with me, I thought I will write a blog, but meandered through the mountains. It was the way, as the winding section between the Szentendre Open Air Museum and Pilisszentlászló. This, for 6 hours. At least three of them threw, and I was talking to my guardian angel to help and do not let felkavaródjon my stomach because it's over. Luckily everything was okay and after the initial panic, I'll be wrong again it was a great cinematic experience.
Seven hours just staring at the scenery. soap dispenser kitchen There are so many interesting soap dispenser kitchen things you can learn about the life of the locals in such a bus trip. I saw him play in the side of the road in small bamboo huts surrounded by children in dirty clothes, water cans tote, believe that drinking water take me home. A blond-haired, Asian-looking but totally small child, I've never seen such a thing! A butcher who is the engine soap dispenser kitchen side car, a black washbasin sells the meat, which has not only blocked off ... not that it really matters at 30 degrees. The villagers lives in bamboo huts that overlook the gulf and the mountains. The blue trouser and skirt, white shirt and school children as they walk home from school. Sitting in front of the houses women and their daughters and their babies, as they cook and talk.
After exactly 7 o'clock soap dispenser kitchen we arrived at Vang Vieng. Well frankly a shock at first sight. It's a shithole, a real party town. Of course, after a few hours now that I have seen other. The city is really nice and not full of rampaging young people, but at the same time amazing limestone cliffs towering around the river. soap dispenser kitchen Stunning view from my bedroom window.
I decided that the first day looking for a hotel with a pool and rest is one of the Coast. The color is also quite worn

No comments:

Post a Comment