Saturday, March 8, 2014

% D bloggers conch shells like this:


It used to be looking for a laptop that suits the needs of day-to-day conch shells activities rather difficult. Many brochures and after that I can see the results are less supportive conch shells specification needs. I need a set of tools that can support the teaching profession. Constraints that often I temuin, troublesome to carry a laptop with a large size and heavy weight plus I also brought some books to teach literature. Besides that I also need to channel my hobby writing and photography blog. The remaining free time I usually take the time to interact with friends in the virtual world through blogs and other social networking. Obviously I need this all in one device.
A few days ago, a friend advised me to EEE PC Seashell. conch shells After searching for enough information, it turns EPI (call my love for EEE PC Seashell) to answer the needs of my activities. Slim shape about 1 inch and 1 kg lighter, of course, my work area can be more extensive and direct my students to answer questions on the spot. Then a similar design seashell netbook, which is thinner at the front end then thicken to the rear. Each side smooth grooves without sharp elbows like other netbooks. Finally, smooth glossy casing with a cast make this netbook the more stylish design.
Because of the convenience offered by EEE PC Seashell makes me feel at home to continue to use it without worrying about battery life 8 hours to accomplish. Even capable of up to 10.5 hours of course with the use of WiFi, Bluetooth, conch shells Web Cam, and the music player in the off state. Suitable as I was explaining the material to my students because of this I Seashell EEE PC can connect my material files to a larger screen with VGA Dongle Exclusive facilities and 1.3 MP camera. Wow! Later I can show I made animation design in multimedia design class in my hands.
Connection is also not a problem for Seashell EEE PC, with support for Wi-Fi 802.11n and Bluetooth V2.1 I would be easy to connect with friends blogs and blog updates. Besides easy to use shortcut keys to enlarge the size of the image being I see. Because of its multi-touch pad did help ease enlargement or diminution in view photos or read documents. Enough with the second move us away or hold your finger to the touchpad. To scroll a window can be done with slide two fingers up or down with ease.
Try to perhatiin form his keyboard. Wide keys so reduce one keitk (read: typo). conch shells Moreover, the shape of the keys like a chewing gum. So great user comfort really can ciptain netbooks like the ASUS EEE PC Seashell is technically and construction is ripe.
Added features such as Dr. EEE can run many applications easily live using voice commands. Super Hybrid Engine maximizes system performance and battery life with just a simple menu. There are also Hybrid Storage that can store more files due to a Solid State Drive (SSD) shock-resistant.
EPI can be temanin wished my activities, I'm going to make the Sea Shells is more sparkling with the contents in it. I will fill it with Windows 7 which offers a more elegant look, easier to use. The EPI would look more powerful. Add SODIMM 2GB DDR2 PC 6400. Then install the Adobe Photoshop for the purposes of the profession and my hobby is certainly making performance EPI so faster than most other netbooks. Applications option from ASUS, for example EEE Docking conch shells (to access digital content conch shells sharing), EEE @ Vibe (for streaming and download a variety of digital content so I can watch youtube smoothly), EEE Sharing (to share data without the need to connect to the Internet ), EEE Xperience, EEETools.
Constraint-kendalaku now missed all by EEE PC Seashell. So according to the slogan ASUS: Easy to learn, work, and play. I certainly meet the needs of information, interaction, entertainment and comfort.
I'm writing this in order to participate in the contest "My EEE PC, My Life - Blog Competition". Hopefully this article can bring me to the main prize, a set of sophisticated EEE PC Seashell netbook. For you who want to follow this contest can click the image below.
information is very useful,,, hopefully continues to grow,,,, conch shells regards,,,,,,,,
Name (required)
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
% D bloggers conch shells like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment