Monday, March 9, 2015

My wife Izabela Erma Poles. Was married for 6 years and we left together 3 years ago professional l


Crossing the Sea Art Gallery boutique shops in the fountain ... Semih Bey has that beautiful dreams that he wants to do with sea shells, leading to a world of intriguing people speak. And there's so beautiful designs wants to do that, he was ready everything sea shell images seems to do the next 3 years ... lived 50 years of a boring life in Istanbul, he decided to do the work, leaving behind ... Job's architecture, on behalf of seashells with modern day witch Semih Erma alias We carry a nice chat about with his art ...
I love the sea shell, which began in my childhood. Bosphorus in Istanbul and Marmara best years (1965-1975) I discovered this beautiful world and continued to increase my love. Collect abandoned shells to produce different designs with them always was my hobby. Licensed divers give professional divers as the world continued to increase sea shell images when the bottom of the sea to exploring curiosity and love. I started my first professional sea shell images design the decoration of the house I was sitting by the fountain in summer. People around me like my work too. My designs sea shell images fascinate people and many were affected. 50 years living in Istanbul meeting, ties, jackets, traffic had me very tired. I abandoned the radical decision to professional life. 3 years did not make any slippers on my feet I'm in the fountain in summer and winter. No longer meetings, training sea shell images appointments. I just had my shell and design. No limit, I'm trying to watch what I want. Original my training I received in the ITU faculty. I did many years Reklamcılık- senior management. By many educational, did advocacy.
Crazy stage create, explore, imagine, an incredible process to analyze the implementation phase and to create. Adventure begins unclear how, no specific method. Sometimes shells, sometimes objects, sometimes objects or can be a beautiful tree design imaginable source. I can draw inspiration from everything around sea shell images me. Currently there are hundreds of designs waiting to be realized in my pocket. Waiting for the order on paper. What I do not give me the pleasure of a similar design. For any items from my store bought or design, he's been personalized sea shell images and become one.
The raw material of my products seashells and coral species. Every accessory you use in your home garden decoration craft (your coffee table lighting, your closet, your vase is everything up to your table in my area of interest.) As no operation can not object. Wedding companies have discovered sea shell images us in the following order. From table decorations, bridal tiara to, engagement tray until the invitation, they want processed applications with seashells. Boat owners sea shell images are coming to our store boats are demanding many special design applications.
We had many contradictions in this regard. 12 months, we consider a location that will meet people but go back to prison (Istanbul) would be. I gave up. I stayed at the Fountain said, and I continued to boutique service. But we have many dealers candidate this year. We can choose one or two of them. We will produce the products they will meet with consumers. But the main rule no fabrication production. Art will always be in the forefront.
This makes the job of the Far East trade and sells all over the world. They send legally grown in farms. We are importing from the outside but raw materials we use 1st class, so the quality is. For example, 10 kg of moon shell inside as we can use only 500 grams. That's why we use factory-manufactured shells are supposed to many customers.
I want to give replies to this question. Well our neighbor hairdresser Horizons day followed my cion a design life of my atalyö and just said, "You took Abu wooden hand and get halal did a great design half an hour," he complimented. I told him that design is not half an hour 30 minutes 55 years and I gave the answer. The trick is to design and combination of all life can say. Parts of all the information sea shell images and training you receive and complete the design consists of a puzzle.
Our years are still too few people are having sea shell images difficulty to train even though he had discovered products. We will increase the number of practitioners in the future. Although not buy a people browsing our store they even mention the great praise. I can say that this case is incredibly motivated us even spoils.
My wife Izabela Erma Poles. Was married for 6 years and we left together 3 years ago professional life ... Although there is nothing to do with the bottom sea shell images of the sea and the room began to work with me. Many small objects and designs making it very successful. He works very hard and meticulous sea shell images producing different designs with a different eye. Very good partner for me.
I have a dream, a boutique hotel if I can perform art gallery shell museum, educational sea shell images workshops, sea shell images seafood restaurants and many activities to structuring a complex consisting of one form shells. Project to create almost sea shell images like I was. Think

No comments:

Post a Comment