Wednesday, November 26, 2014

To 5:50 the alarm goes off and I snooze for about fifteen minutes. warm food Then I usually rush to


To 5:50 the alarm goes off and I snooze for about fifteen minutes. warm food Then I usually rush to be in time crops to eat and prepare food to take away. By 6:50, the bus is there where I then about a 20min ride-brain. By 7:20 I'll Thomas his desk inside and we go at ease down to hear the report of what has happened since the previous day clinten is happening. Around eight o'clock it done and there fika until 8:30 I thought. Then get the daily schedule discussed with the clinten.
From here it is so what to see what is scheduled. Either get there drinking coffee until 10am, or we go back to the office for some paperwork. We also encourage you went to the store to get some ingredients to cook in the afternoon. But mostly it's just trying to fill time 12am.
In the afternoon we do, for example, a cooking activity to see how the client works. For example, we pay attention to how he solves problems, whether it works or structured part he steps easily remember,. At 15h there again fika provided, but sometimes we start there much earlier and at 16:15 is the last working day. But usually we stop a long way before.
10-04-2010 at 12:47 written by Steven >> Reply (0) 06-04-2010 1st day internship I had been a 2x to my internship to get some information, but it was the first day that I really had to stand on stage. I must say that I find it enjoyable. My mentor warm food Thomas is extremely quiet and has some difficulties to find his English words. Today we have my keys and access card put in order as well as my personal alarm. It's like I'm on a service where people are who committed a crime but because of their psychiatric disorder should not be in prison. It's really strange, ge would people really do not care. Ge hear so that a person killed, arranged another human trafficking in Thailand or hit his wife. These people seem very friendly but at the same time sometimes unworldly and disappointed in themselves and the situation where they have fallen into. As I said it was very quiet. At eleven o'clock was my tour ended and we just waited until the lunch break to eat. In the afternoon we fika drunk with some residents to enable them to other activities that do have a purpose, to participate. Afterwards Thomas had to go to the dentist so I was already home to 15h. From tomorrow I have every day from 7:30 to 16:15 on stage. In free time I'm going to try to make some tasks so that evening I what relaxer can be. I may also come later because morning is just a transfer that takes place in Swedish. But whether warm food I get up at 6 am or 8 am, I'm out of bed do not want. That way I get something done on my day and there is some structure. warm food I find it pleasant on stage, but I have a little regret that it is not a physical rehabilitation anyway. warm food On the exam, I'm not able to use that experience (physical rehabilitation is the only exam that I have left in Belgium, and was told that Sweden was just physical, warm food not). On the other hand, I am also glad that I at a quiet person like Thomas stand on stage, because when I hear Debbie tell her mentor quite chaotic, sometimes what I can tolerate, but maybe me what terror would boost. 06-04-2010 21:10 written by Steven >> Reply (0) Photos Some pictures Hotel Library Square campus Khristine happy at seeing Swans Old pharmacy school in Sofia Church in Jönköping Complied warm food by Andree Snoepwinkel Always warm feet Castle on Visingso (island warm food in mid-Vattern more) Grnna Boras Super tasty steak 06-04-2010 01:02 written by Steven warm food >> Reply (0) Pruts in Sweden
I greatly enjoyed the weekend with Khristine. Everything was pretty well settled, our days were filled and we were able to enjoy the sun. Only sorry that due to the Easter weekend many things were closed, or at other times only opened up / reason / boating.
I'm going to pick Khristine to the airport. I spent an hour waiting there, and every time there are people warm food washroom I hoped that she was in, even though her plane has not even landed. After some cuddling we took the bus to the center of Göteborg to walk around here and there to take the next bus. The whole time we were talking and never been further than 10cm apart. warm food Once arrived at the hotel Khristine was amazed at how beautiful it was and all the goodies that was on the table. I had two beds put together so we got a sleeping island instead of twin beds.
We have nice long slept in and missed the bony breakfast. warm food So we are immediately transferred to the midday meal. We could choose from a number of things themselves, and for dessert w

No comments:

Post a Comment