Friday, April 25, 2014

That day is today. 03:15


Malta Med Cup XII, 2011 Taurus for the past year holidays with his family while looking for options abroad in Malta was on the agenda. Calcd plane tickets great site was quite cheap accommodation could be solved. Moreover, we plan to visit in the previous period in Malta "open dart tournament" was also, but Mete next year, the Mediterranean Championship in Malta to do, so this country next year will be seen by specifying great site an alternative list had removed. That moment arrived and unfortunately neither I nor selected in the national team did not take place. This time I will go to moodiness including caravan stopping and repeat my request started. I renew my passport, I made my Schengen visa application. I tried them all for one and a half weeks and even spent plenty of money. Opportunity to see a new country in a way that captures situations happening to me when I work. In fact, this trip is not included in the economic sense is not very convenient. We tried to get our own house in this period, I am aware that there will be a charge, but I said, I have seen at the end of the business when I travel great site to a country and mingle with lines of scales scale is distorted logic. That financial cost of irrationality, but also the price of this article is going. My spending more without getting flights breakdown Let me share with you my:
10.00 as UPS for delivery of passports now arriving in Malta, albeit great site a minor came to do research. I need to know what awaits me there, you do not feel comfortable great site when I returned. Basically I need to be sure I've done everything necessary. Here is the information I get from the internet:
Located in the heart of the Mediterranean island of Malta is very close to Italy. Malta gained independence in 1964 after the Nationalist Party rule in the past, made an agreement with the British in the same year, the UK decided to withdraw its troops within five years in 1965 became a member of the Council of Europe. This charming island of Malta in the Mediterranean Sea and English was adopted as the official language and can understand almost all Maltese speak Italian. Has a long history on the island, to the historical monuments of the Roman period it is possible to come across great site anywhere. In Southern Europe on the Mediterranean island, is located south of Sicily. great site Malta, Gozo and Comino, including consists of three islands. Malta is 237 km 2, 68 km 2 of Gozo, Comino and has a total area of 2 km 2 area of 316 km 2.
With a Mediterranean climate and terrain is mostly low-lying land, rocky, flat and segmented plains, cliffs, is located on the waterfront. Warm Mediterranean climate, great site crystal clear sea, beaches, unique architecture, towns, rural areas and is known for welcoming people. The islands carnivals, great site outdoor concerts, beach parties, night clubs, shopping malls, restaurants where you can find the menu of international cuisine, great site offers a colorful great site life with outdoor cafes. 394.583 population on the island of religion on the island and 91% are Roman Catholics 88.76% literacy rate on the island great site is. I find this information sufficient for now because of the fact I can not get any information from the internet too much. I'm taking print and collecting information. 101 things to do in Malta will be with me in his article. This trip's national team in men Engin Kayaoğlu, Author Thompson, Emre Toros (article again out of habit Taurus will say) and Serkan Yalız in women Emotions Khan, Ayca Can Cetin, İlayda Review Uz and Tuğçe Küçükakkaş represents. National team this time accompanied not only Mete Özdemirci. Y our Bocce Bowling and Darts Federation president Ahmet Recep Tekcan (In this article I wanted to say to him Tekcan president) and Ankara Nafız Chalabi Power Club coach there. İlter horizon and our caravan with my participation will be set out as 13 people. May 26, 2011 Thursday Tuesday night from a trip to Malta in 1542 and came back with pictures great site and road fatigue, but today I was able to head the computer. On Wednesday, great site the photos niggle, you will be using in writing to reduce the size passed. Today, I'm ready to start now. Malta also seen a lot of places have impaired due to lack of motivation or maybe just fatigue, but I eriniy writing this article great site because it is the purpose of this trip, I'm starting work: May 17, 2011, Tuesday
That day is today. 03:15 'te eight people gathered in front of our house, we have requested from Secure Drive firms are riding on the airport shuttle. We Ayça Cetin's wife invites the East. Although insomnia everyone seemed happy. All convoys meet at the airport, you're getting our exit stamp fees abroad. Mete as head of the convoy great site delivered for signature to the national team is the remuneration, as well as the yaptırt team shirts, ties and scarves everyone is dealing with. Afterwards we take ourselves to the outside line. Business Bank's waiting room waiting great site for breakfast because our savior again're doing there.
Lufthansa flight number of the aircraft in 1787 from Ankara MINI

No comments:

Post a Comment