Friday, April 4, 2014

I realized that I had very many photos from the holidays in Brazil, October / November 2013, I have


I realized that I had very many photos from the holidays in Brazil, October / November 2013, I have not shown you. Maybe not so strange that you do not have time for all when you shoot approximately electric plate warmer 3,000 images for two weeks ... And then came the month of December and the Christmas season and all that it means so I came as a bit of me in there. So today's Flashback Friday is thus some glimpses back from beautiful, sunny and warm Brazil. Oh how I need it right now! This whole week I've been driving with layer upon layer of all garments in wool I own and taking long, almost scalding showers (sorry electric plate warmer planet), and still felt frozen electric plate warmer stiff right into the marrow. Where in Brazil were we? In Imbassaí located in the State of Bahia. Imbassaí is a very small village which is actually mostly composed of an infinitely long sandy beach.
It looks a bit windy out? Yes it was. The wind was constant. Every day. And the waves were huge and endless. But it never felt, neither day or night, cold. It was a perfect temperature that I die of longing for right now.
I almost electric plate warmer dor of your beautiful pictures lover! So gorgeous, and so much sensation you captured in the photos, you really feel both wind and waves! Ah said, did you find a dried sand dollars! And a really fine specimen and said white .. AVIS! There I was looking so long for when we were in San Diego last summer. Did I have only found alive, and they are of course not really as beautiful! :) Big hug lover! January 31, 2014 16:53
Liz-Thank you for your warm compliments! How happy I am! Had no idea it was called sand dollars, but now I've learned it, thanks! Yes, of course it was fine. I first thought it was a piece of jewelry or something. electric plate warmer Unfortunately, said it was very very brittle and could not be saved. But beautiful it was and I have it anyhow on the picture! Hugs Katta-Glad you liked the pictures! Hugs January 31, 2014 19:44
Lisa-Glad you like the pictures! It was thanks to friends who have been in this district several times and love this area, then it just became Imabassai was a bit of a coincidence. Nice beach and good hotel with a lot to offer affected the course a lot. Health risks of the aka to Brazil do you mean? No, not to my knowledge. No particular vaccine was needed in all cases. Now, however, we were not in the jungle or said, da might need a few extra vaccinations. Hugs February 1, 2014 19:27
Martina Welcome! In this blog I write about my life, everyday life, thoughts and experiences from Nice, France, where I then soon for 17 years I live with my husband, who is French, and be two children, Bianca age 13 and Emma 11 years. There will also be a lot of trips we do, reflections on cultural differences and clashes, many pictures because I love to photograph a lot of food and a lot of other stuff. A mix with other words. I will be very happy if you want to leave a comment here on the blog, but you can also contact electric plate warmer us at martina.engwall @ hotmail.com View my complete profile
WEATHER & WIND
2014 (110) November (6) March (28) February (37) January (39) FLASHBACK FRIDAY - Imbassai, BRAZIL NATURE OF STEEL CHAMPAGNE TONIGHT?! PASSION, LOVE, intrigue and MISS JULIE ON SPRING WEEKEND - SUNDAY WEEKEND - SATURDAY electric plate warmer LOVE, LOVE NOT? FLASHBACK FRIDAY - LAS VEGAS / GRAND CANYON BONNE ANNEE PERFECT MATCH NISSA LA BELLA * ACTIVE LIVING WITH LORNA JANE NATURAL electric plate warmer FORCES WELCOME BACK WISH MY NEW PLANT GOOD LUCK MR GREY'S IN TOWN FLASHBACK FRIDAY - EXOTIC WINTER CRAVINGS GRENADE FROM GREY TO BLUE THE ONE OF A MILLION GUY TODAY'S TRAINING Dimanche AND THE CONFORT FOOD TWO GOOD INTENTIONS HOSPITAL INSTEAD OF SKIING FLASHBACK FRIDAY - PROMENADE DES ANGLAIS WAITING FOR SO CHIC! NO YELLOW LEMONS IN YEARS OR IPHONE - MOST GOOD AND SOME BAD SOFT START FIRST, LAST AND Epiphanie DISASTROUS START Parlez-VOUS electric plate warmer FRANCAIS? FLASHBACK FRIDAY - CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2008 NEW YEAR'S BEAUTY SLEEP HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014! 2013 (427) December (45) November (40) October (33) September (45) August (22) July (24) June (41) May (41) April (33) March (33) February (22) January (48) 2012 (525) December (51) November (40) October (50) September (38) August (47) July (40) June (50) May (41) April (28) March (49) February (46) January (45) 2011 (472) December (29) November electric plate warmer (41) October (33) September (47) August (38) July (33) June (44) May (48) April (54)

No comments:

Post a Comment