Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Csigorin 12/09/2011. 21:15:39


Because of this vignette incorrectly issued twice autópályabírságolt Attila received the expertise of Shell, who also drove off a warmer climate. Because signature to verify the correctness of note:
The comments of user content within the meaning of the relevant legislation, to provide them technical operator does not assume any responsibility, they do not check. A case, please contact the blog editors. Details of the Terms of Use.
Prof. azsiráf.PhD. 09/12/2011. 17:23:21
This is an exceptionally useful post. I fucking have to look at that shit, you put in front of you. SMMC would be fair to say, as it seemed to damn the client honestly bought the sticker just fucked up somewhere 804rc2 head in the process. 804rc2 head
You can also say I just said. If you are not punished, then would it have vagánykodott how much the king that drove motor sticker. That's it. You have to watch what you write below. I was once your order number. Luckily I noticed. I did not sign. Treasurer sápadozott, cow eyes and tried to look at me that "being good is not it?" .. wrote another one, that was good.
@ Leadfoot: "Let's be fair ... SMMC" If you read the elozmenypostot, it is written in it, that it can not / be fair to the possibility of AAK's laws. (Of course this does not change the amyugy that informatics 804rc2 head is the system as it is, practically ellenerdekeltek that is better, and it seems not very akarodzik them to make it better)
When he was not only "to" is a decal, I once went almost to grief. I pre-ordered the stickers, the day before. The sticker is correctly pierced and of course battery charger to sign the note. I checked the sticker because 804rc2 head it was right, I signed. Months later I received a letter on the surcharges. Luckily there kallódott even in the car on the stickers 804rc2 head on the receipt, so I could see what the situation is. It turned out that although the decals are pierced, 804rc2 head the bad data were recorded, the note "argument START:.." Featured after the purchase date, so on the way home they think it was not a valid sticker. Luckily I did not pay the surcharges, as well as how was I to know that the "argument START:.." What it means. There was next to the Longman dictionary, and I, of course, so I took it to the Validation Initiative stands. 804rc2 head But maybe this is not important because it was the sticker description, which, however, clearly showed the validity of punching +3 day. SMMC course 804rc2 head izmozott to pay. Maybe 60eFt also shot up around the surcharge rate, even though I sent them by scanning the sticker in vain I referred to the fact that the whole mishap due to the stupid double-entry bookkeeping. They asked me to send their original sticker. I wrote to them if they can see me wonder, pre-arranged time, because I certainly would not give out my hand, so after you've shot up in price. Finally, they gave up after a couple of e-mail exchanges, and graciously, exceptional reasons decided not to pótdíjtól. I think if they would have been paid had drank cold water on it ...
Csigorin 12/09/2011. 21:15:39
@ Leadfoot: & Attila! I do not consider any fair procedure, but they are right. look at things from their perspective: taking over, I read, I've checked and signed the note? probably because I was asked the attendant. that this left out for any reason? 804rc2 head why would the gas station? but you will! let's assume that you yourself 804rc2 head asked for motor sticker to deliberately mislead the poor starving 804rc2 head ótópályafenntartókat. I think if you hit 700Ft was won. if it is tilted, and to give the previous "story" and be tolerant anyway, you pay the difference jójjccakát share. if you were really well-intentioned and due figyelemelterelésből (cute chick that was it?) damaged, you ask the girl out of existence. or half of it. or indeed tiplizz. 804rc2 head
One thing has me soak Hungarian someone. The grief that he did not know this kind of bumble 804rc2 head sliding easily solve? because similar mishap happened to me in the summer. Kutra on 10-day buy stickers, license plate bediktál, rubber smoked I went on my way. Then a few days later my daughter was waiting for me in the car and caught the hands of the note and noticed that on the plate 2 letters reversed educated lady serving the station. I thought that will be home soon bought the sticker and then arrange from home. Followed by the idea of a vacation home and then called my phone stuck ótópáyakezelőt 804rc2 head which also turned out to be no problem once solved 1k jómagyarforint against the order of writing just mailed a copy of cash vouchers at my igazolószelvényem 804rc2 head and the well records. And it came to pass all solved some money at the cost of marginal students. So this is why it did not work? Not to mention the memories invoked from as early a couple of times, I do not know what kind of discount off problem

No comments:

Post a Comment