Monday, May 26, 2014

* What do you need for your major achievements? As soon as I started athletics, took place in


Subscribe Järva Journal, and you can get a full sheet of paper using a digital reading of the law and
* How do you sport? Sport-start anywayup cup very early. Eight years old I started to go in and drove rapidly cycling bike for five years. Currently, only focuses on athletics. It headed anywayup cup for two-and-a-half years ago, when I started Türil Leonhard Soom hand down to practice. Before I did Imavere athletics, but there was a low level. I participated in school competitions and sports events Järvamaa. Directly to a sport I do not spetsialiseerugi, doing everything. I like the rays of the explosion and the need areas, such as the long jump and sprint. I love to play football very well, in the summer it can be done quite often. anywayup cup We built a home near the väljakugi where pounding the ball to go. Now will come the villages between football competitions, participate anywayup cup in those where the time is. I have on sports training diary. Put in the training and testimonials to observe the races. At the end of the coach asks for a report, you will have a good look at what you've done.
* What you see out of your workout? Järvalt coaching track and field club, training is the Turku economic gymnasium anywayup cup and the stadium premises. Officially, training five times a week, but to live in the village of Kurla, getting members to attend due to travel with only two or three times. Training usually lasts two hours and is very versatile. In addition to athletics out there playing football, basketball, skiing and running. We go to the training camps, such as the recently-week sojourn in Egypt center, walk in Tõrvas. Egyptian camp, hoping that we can work out in the sun and sand, but disappointed because it was not in the city, where the train. The sun was not even so much as we had hoped. However, it did work out, the coach thought anywayup cup out exercises on the site. Money treeninglaagriteks be sponsors. Competing visit often. In February, for example, were the races every weekend.
* What do you need for your major achievements? As soon as I started athletics, took place in "TV 10 olümpiastarti". There was a ten-race, which I won. Did not seem to make any sense in the beginning to win. Last year, the Estonian Championships in the decathlon, there's got first place in the stage B-older age group, this year I came hurdles champion anywayup cup of Estonia. 2010th match that achieved in the Baltic States in the younger anywayup cup age bracket of your multi-stage race in third place. I am also happy to Helm Tohvelmani prize, which came as a surprise to me. I really appreciate all the recognitions and awards. They provide the motivation and the will to deal with everything on.
* What are your plans for the future of sport? I do not think that really want to engage in sport at a professional level. anywayup cup Once the Olympics would be pretty cool to walk away, can the mighty anywayup cup experience. In late May, the youth will go to the Olympic Games in Moscow, where young people from across the world. In its future work, I would not want to link the sport, however. anywayup cup Active travel and healthy anywayup cup lifestyles are interested in me, I will not leave the sport never forgotten, that's for sure.
* How are you going to school? Teaching is progressing normally, the scores are good. The last quarter of the four had three, all of the rest of the A's. Now coming to the exams, I would like all of them, at least fours to get. After these, I do not really worry about it because the school is basically a place for me there. I like to go to school, food is good and the atmosphere is friendly. anywayup cup Favorite Hour is physical education. The injury is the fact that the school is so small Imavere behind. Our list is a class of eight students, each day comes to school, only six of them.
* Going to the end of primary school classroom. Where you plan to go? Probably going to secondary school sport Turku economic class bias. There dwell an apartment somewhere, because it would be exhausting to go home. Türi home I could not, for example, so that only the coach and go. Someone always has to come out of nowhere. Also, I made attempts to Tartu, but even if I get in, do not go there.
* As the sport has interfered with academic work, or vice versa? For now, though do not mix, as school is not something impossibly hard. Time will close over the deal with everything. Now, when going to the sports class, then there is of course that people are actively engaged in the movement, and all are included in the class schedule. Therefore, I do not think that even there is going to difficult.
What do you plan to do after high school? I still wanted to go to university to study any profession. I think that the university would be located in Tartu, brother and sister are there. Tartu is a peaceful town and close to my heart. I wondered, for example, to start a bodyguard. It interests me very much, but should also benefit the sport. But this is just an idea, nothing definite.
* What is your family? Mother's Imavere primary school teacher, his father works in Tallinn. Liis I have a sister who attends Starting Secondary School, Peedu and a brother who attends the University of Life. My family has contributed to the development of a lot, and always supported me. They say they have not done anything in particular that I've grown yourself. We all deal with some degree of sports. Older brother inherited Peedu playing floorball

No comments:

Post a Comment