Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Massachusetts Kanevsky great support responded:


matanafri responded:
If you have WIN7: (a solution that you can edit the hosts file) start search bar type "notepad" - and then right click -> run as administrator / Run as in the notepad: file-> open-> C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers will open the file hosts
israeli commented:
Massachusetts Kanevsky great support responded:
bn
December 28th, 2011 at 9:46
Redsn0w 4Ever much more reliable and stable
Thanks, after breaking out yesterday and is not related to break-Sidi made me so far in the morning things worked out their own problems somehow finally, the problem of adding sources and origin of Big Boss has also been amended and now you can install plugins and Tooyakim no problem! Great day
December 28th, 2011 at 10:00
Sidi costs, search no more than what you said to look for
(0)
(0)
GuyB1 responded:
December 28th, 2011 at 10:36
Assaf Moraz responded:
Assaf Moraz responded:
December 28, 2011
You connect great support your iPhone to the computer enters Marsden extra clicks and then select the firmware ipsw choose the 5.0.1 and then jailbreak then marked only instal cydia click next and that's it finishes it will restart your device and that the outbreak
(0)
yg
December 28th, 2011 at 13:55
Well, as you all or at least most of you waiting for break-ins is not related. Yesterday I broke with Rdsnueo and I was pretty happy about two minutes. Once I installed great support more than SBSsettings Hsfringbord every minute course and entered Saif has Maude. Every time I installed a new Tooik collapsed again to end it more or less stabilized installed the update great support of the mobile Savstriit and it happens again. I do not know what to do, this is intolerable that way. I would be happy if you could help me ... iPhone 4 5.0.1 jailbroken with Rdsnueo ... thanks.
All the various concerned! Sidi is a very serious move, Cnl also neutered, great support think not only do we break, but a few million more like us, so it is natural to have problems neutered. Done Lrfrs Sidi, if not help it work out in the coming days or next few hours. You never know.
(0)
If you can help .. I broke yesterday the guide so good now appears to me Sidi first Dberim..dber relatively few previous break Sidi I had been working slowly (refresh) Secondly I tried to download the sbsetting it run it and then appear between all rows 2 red Registered cursed me and it does not install and neutered I install everything great support works slowly ... you can help please?!?! And another thing I click on the app to continuously bring it to a folder happens to me a lot of it stuck in and does not let move only after restarting it works out ..
December 29, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment